We participate with most major insurances, including but not limited to:
- Carefirst / BCBS Plans
- Carefirst Community Health Plan of Maryland
- Cigna PPO / Open Access Plus (Through ASH)
- Cigna HealthSpring
- JHHC Advantage MD
- JHHC EHP (Employee Health Plan)
- JHHC Priority Partners
- JHHC US Family Health Plan
- Maryland Physicians Care (MPC)
- Medicare Railroad
- Tricare for Life
- Tricare Standard Plan (Certified non network provider)
- United Healthcare
- Workers’ Comp**
* Automobile Accidents: Patients are required to present a copy of the completed Personal Injury Protection (PIP) claim form in order for claims to be filed with the auto insurance carrier. If approved PIP claim form is not on file at time of initial evaluation we will submit claims through patient’s health insurance. If patient does not provide health insurance patient will be required to pay 100% of the fees at time of service. Patient is responsible for ensuring that the required referral guidelines, as set forth by the health insurance carrier, have been followed.
** Workers’ Comp: If at any time the insurance company denies claims, the claims will be billed to the patient’s health insurance carrier and subject to that carrier’s stipulations. If there is no health insurance available, the patient will be responsible for 100% of the charges.
If you are unsure as to whether we accept your insurance, please call us at our Lutherville office at 410-321-0377, our Overlea office at 410-663-6450 or our Ellicott City office at 410-203-0391. We will verify insurance benefits and assist in referral coordination. However, we encourage you to verify your physical therapy benefits with your insurance company prior to your visit. Verification of benefits is not a guarantee of payment.